聽著ICRT撥放這首歌!!第一時間竟然沒聽出是
想看MV,查了YOUTUBE才知道~~這歌聲如此熟悉的原因!!
When I was younger I saw my daddy cry and curse at the wind.
當我還小時,看見父親哭泣,在風中,不斷詛咒著。
He broke his own heart and I watched as he tried to re-assemble it.
我知道,他打算重组家庭
我知道,他打算重组家庭
And my mamma swore she would never let herself forget.
我媽媽發誓,她絕對不會忘記。
And that was the day that I promised I'd never sing of love if does not exist.
那天,我下了承諾,我絕不為愛而唱。
But darling..You are the only exception (x4)
但,親愛的,你是唯一的例外。
Maybe I know somewhere deep in my soul that love never lasts.
或許在我內心深處,愛情並不存在。
And we've got to find other ways to make it alone or keep a straight face.
忽略它,或試著學會掩飾,
And I've always lived like this
我就是這樣走過來。
我就是這樣走過來。
keeping a comfortable, distance.
保持著舒服的距離。
保持著舒服的距離。
And up until now I swore to myself that I'm content with loneliness,
直到現在,我發現,對於這份孤獨,我感到萬分滿意,
直到現在,我發現,對於這份孤獨,我感到萬分滿意,
'cause none of it was ever worth the risk.
因為沒有任何愛情風險值得我去承擔。
因為沒有任何愛情風險值得我去承擔。
But you are the only exception (x4)
但你是唯一的例外
I've got a tight grip on reality,but I can't let go of what’s in front of me here.
我本已緊緊地抓住了現實,只怕它在我面前溜走。
I know you're leaving in the morning, when you wake up,
我知道你早晨起床,便掉頭離開,
leave me of some kind of proof it's not a dream.
留下一些讓我堅信這並不是一場夢的證明。
Whooa..
You are the only exception (x8)你是唯一的例外。
And I'm on my way to believing.. (x2)
leave me of some kind of proof it's not a dream.
留下一些讓我堅信這並不是一場夢的證明。
Whooa..
You are the only exception (x8)你是唯一的例外。
And I'm on my way to believing.. (x2)

沒有留言:
張貼留言